- 2 egg yolks
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 avocado, flesh of
- pinch salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 250 g Mild-Flavoured Oil
Place avocado into TM bowl & blend 6 sec / sp 5 or until smooth.
Insert butterfly. Add egg yolks, lemon juice, s&p and blend 20 sec / sp 4 until smooth.
With blades rotating on speed 4 and MC in place, slowly drizzle the oil at a steady rate onto the lid, allowing the oil to drip down into the bowl and emulsify. You may increase the pouring speed as the mayonnaise starts to thicken - the whole process should take 2-3 mins.
Lovely on a BLT sandwich, or a chicken sandwich.
For best results, have all ingredients at room temperature before you start.
Store in a sterilised jar in the fridge for up to a fortnight.
Adapted from a Bill Granger recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Jaffa Bliss Balls
- Variation of Savoury Scrolls with Pumpkin Dough
- Super Simple Coconut Loaf
- Tomato Quinoa Soup
- Baked Peach Torte
- Chocolate Heaven (Brownies with Raspberries)
- Spicy Coconut Apple Twists
- Jaffa Fudge Cake
- Chicken Tortilla Stack
- Pumpkin Scone Wedge
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies (with carrot & spinach - shh!)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Healthy Chocolates
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Caramel Snickers
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Variation Tomato Relish
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed