- 2 egg yolks
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 avocado, flesh of
- pinch salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 250 g Mild-Flavoured Oil
Place avocado into TM bowl & blend 6 sec / sp 5 or until smooth.
Insert butterfly. Add egg yolks, lemon juice, s&p and blend 20 sec / sp 4 until smooth.
With blades rotating on speed 4 and MC in place, slowly drizzle the oil at a steady rate onto the lid, allowing the oil to drip down into the bowl and emulsify. You may increase the pouring speed as the mayonnaise starts to thicken - the whole process should take 2-3 mins.
Lovely on a BLT sandwich, or a chicken sandwich.
For best results, have all ingredients at room temperature before you start.
Store in a sterilised jar in the fridge for up to a fortnight.
Adapted from a Bill Granger recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Jaffa Bliss Balls
- Variation of Savoury Scrolls with Pumpkin Dough
- Super Simple Coconut Loaf
- Tomato Quinoa Soup
- Baked Peach Torte
- Chocolate Heaven (Brownies with Raspberries)
- Spicy Coconut Apple Twists
- Jaffa Fudge Cake
- Chicken Tortilla Stack
- Pumpkin Scone Wedge
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies (with carrot & spinach - shh!)
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Spiced lamb flatbread