- 2 egg yolks
- 1-2 lemons, juice of
- 1 Large avocado, flesh of
- pinch salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 250 g Mild-Flavoured Oil, Grape seed or rice bran
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place avocado into TM bowl & blend 6 sec / sp 5 or until smooth.
Insert butterfly. Add egg yolks, lemon juice, s&p and blend 20 sec / sp 4 until smooth.
With blades rotating on speed 4 and MC in place, slowly drizzle the oil at a steady rate onto the lid, allowing the oil to drip down into the bowl and emulsify. You may increase the pouring speed as the mayonnaise starts to thicken - the whole process should take 2-3 mins.
Accessories you need
Lovely on a BLT sandwich, or a chicken sandwich.
For best results, have all ingredients at room temperature before you start.
Store in a sterilised jar in the fridge for up to a fortnight.
Adapted from a Bill Granger recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Jaffa Bliss Balls
- Variation of Savoury Scrolls with Pumpkin Dough
- Super Simple Coconut Loaf
- Tomato Quinoa Soup
- Baked Peach Torte
- Chocolate Heaven (Brownies with Raspberries)
- Spicy Coconut Apple Twists
- Jaffa Fudge Cake
- Chicken Tortilla Stack
- Pumpkin Scone Wedge
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies (with carrot & spinach - shh!)