- 500 g tiny tomatoes (or large)
- 300 g fresh bananas chopped in large chunks
- 100 g cumquats
- 170 g brown onion cut into quarters
- 100 g lemon with skin removed
- 200 g peaches with seed removed and cut into chuncks
- 100 g pear cut into chunks with seeds removed
- 25 g garlic
- 10 g fresh ginger
- 100 g malt vinegar
- 8 cardomon pods
- 80 g dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried bananas
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- pinch ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 tablespoon sultanas
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp saffron
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds soaked in 1/2 cup cold water
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
to add tomatoes, fresh banana, cumquats, onion, lemon, peach, pear, garlic, ginger, vinegar, cardamon pods blitz for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Cook for 40 mins at 90 degrees C on on speed 2 with steaming basket in place of plastic cup.
Add the stevia, mustard seed, salt, nutmeg, cloves, pepper, sultanas, dried banana, cumin, tumeric, saffron, chia seed. Cook for further 15 mins at 90 degrees C on speed 2 with steaming basket in place over opening.
Bottle and when opened keep in fridge. Great with meat, cheese and crackers!
This dish is cooked with the measuring cup on. Bottle into sterilised jars. Makes approx 1.5 litres which is about 3 medium jars and 1 small jar.
Adding the dried banana at the end thickens the relish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Spagetti Marinara With Konjac Noodles
- Breakfast of Eggs, Spinach, Beans, Cooked in Thermie Jug (plus tomato & zucchini)
- No Stick Scrambled Eggs Cooked in Thermo Jug
- Steamed Porterhouse Steak & Vegetables & Soup
- Quinoa Pasta With Bolognaise Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Chicken Quinoa Rissoles With Orecchiette Pasta Soup
- Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken, Avocado, Shallot & Cumquat
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls