- 500 g tiny tomatoes (or large)
- 300 g fresh bananas chopped in large chunks
- 100 g cumquats
- 170 g brown onion cut into quarters
- 100 g lemon with skin removed
- 200 g peaches with seed removed and cut into chuncks
- 100 g pear cut into chunks with seeds removed
- 25 g garlic
- 10 g fresh ginger
- 100 g malt vinegar
- 8 cardomon pods
- 80 g dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried bananas
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- pinch ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 tablespoon sultanas
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp saffron
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds soaked in 1/2 cup cold water
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
toadd tomatoes, fresh banana, cumquats, onion, lemon, peach, pear, garlic, ginger, vinegar, cardamon pods blitz for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Cook for 40 mins at 90 degrees C onon speed 2 with steaming basket in place of plastic cup.
Add the stevia, mustard seed, salt, nutmeg, cloves, pepper, sultanas, dried banana, cumin, tumeric, saffron, chia seed. Cook for further 15 mins at 90 degrees C onspeed 2 with steaming basket in place over opening.
Bottle and when opened keep in fridge. Great with meat, cheese and crackers!
Accessories you need
This dish is cooked with the measuring cup on. Bottle into sterilised jars. Makes approx 1.5 litres which is about 3 medium jars and 1 small jar.
Adding the dried banana at the end thickens the relish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Passionfruit Curd
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Spagetti Marinara With Konjac Noodles
- Breakfast of Eggs, Spinach, Beans, Cooked in Thermie Jug (plus tomato & zucchini)
- No Stick Scrambled Eggs Cooked in Thermo Jug
- Steamed Porterhouse Steak & Vegetables & Soup
- Quinoa Pasta With Bolognaise Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Chicken Quinoa Rissoles With Orecchiette Pasta Soup
- Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken, Avocado, Shallot & Cumquat
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff