- 1 clove garlic, optional
- 2 egg yolks only
- 1 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- .5 teaspoon salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO), 150ml
- macadamia oil, 150ml
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Optional: chop garlic clove 1 second sp7.
2. Add egg yolks, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to the TM bowl.
3. Fill mixing cup half full with water to weigh it down.
4. Set timer for 5 mins, temp 37, sp4.
4. After 1 minute passes (4 minutes left on timer), pour oil directly and steadily onto the lid until it reaches the top of the rim.
5. Wait until all the oil majically and steadily drips into the mixing bowl all by itself. (If needed you can extend mixing time until all oil is in the mixing bowl).
Store mayo in the fridge in an air tight container.
*Recipe adapted from Sarah Moran Thermosisters recipe - No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly Whole Egg Mayo
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay