- 15 g Grape seed oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 200 g tomato passata
- 100 g apple cider vinegar
- 120 g Demerara sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Recipe is created for
1. Chop onion/shallot 4 sec, speed 7.
2. Add oil cook 3 mins, 100 deg, speed 1.
3. Add dry ingreds to combine 30 sec, speed 1.
4. Add remaining ingreds 20 mins, 100 deg, speed 1.
5. Blitz 30 sec speed 7. Pass through a fine sieve, allow to cool. Store in an airtight container in the fridge 2-3 weeks.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.