- 4-6 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 60 grams raw cashews
- 60 grams pine nuts
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 handful of basil, washed and thoroughly dried
- 1 handful of parsley, washed and thoroughly dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Place garlic, cashews and pine nuts into a dry bowl. Zap on turbo about 2 to 3 pulses until coarsely chopped. Set aside.
Place basil and parsley leaves with oil into the bowl, turbo 3 to 4 times until smooth.
Add garlic, nuts and parmesan cheese, mix on speed 3 to 4 for 5 seconds if the parmesan cheese is grated, or speed 6 for 10 seconds if it's not.
This is delicious served on spaghetti with thin strips of chargrilled red capsicum.
It's also great as a base sauce for a pesto pizza.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Honey chicken
- LCHF Broccoli cheese soup
- LCHF bacon chicken cheese rolls
- LCHF Chilli Relleno Chicken Soup
- Al Koozy
- Chunky chicken and fennel pie with parmesan crumb
- Bharta (eggplant curry)
- Basil chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting
- Irish cream
- Potato and Bacon Soup
- Beetroot and dark chocolate brownies
- Raspberry and chia cake