- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 g olive oil
- 400 g tomatoes
- 100 g brown sugar
- 60 g molasses
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp paprika, smoked, ground
- 1/2 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion and garlic to bowl, sp7 for 3 seconds.
Scrape sides down, add oil and cook 3 mins varoma.
Add remaining ingredients, sp5 5 seconds, scrape down sides.
Cook for 15 minutes varoma sp2, measuring cup off, place basket on top to stop any splatter.
Blend 1 minute sp9 with measuring cup on and pour into sterilised bottle.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Plum Sauce (Cookery the Australian Way)
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Bolognese Sauce
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake