- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 g olive oil
- 400 g tomatoes
- 100 g brown sugar
- 60 g molasses
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp paprika, smoked, ground
- 1/2 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion and garlic to bowl, sp7 for 3 seconds.
Scrape sides down, add oil and cook 3 mins varoma.
Add remaining ingredients, sp5 5 seconds, scrape down sides.
Cook for 15 minutes varoma sp2, measuring cup off, place basket on top to stop any splatter.
Blend 1 minute sp9 with measuring cup on and pour into sterilised bottle.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free