- 1 clove garlic
- 1 spring onion, cut in 4
- 50 g raw or roasted cashews
- 40 g raw or roasted pine nuts
- 1 medium beetroot (approx 160g)
- 110 g goat's cheese
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Trim stem (leaving approx. 2cm), wrap in foil and place on baking tray in oven at 160degC (fan-forced) for 45 minutes.
Peel while warm, allow to cool.
Place garlic and spring onion in mixing bowl.
Chop 4 seconds / speed 7.
Scrape down sides.
Add cashews and pine nuts.
Chop 5 seconds / speed 6.
Scrape down sides.
Add beetroot, goat’s cheese, lemon juice and thyme.
Chop 6 seconds / speed 6.
Scrape down sides and around blades.
If necessary, mix a further 4 seconds / speed 6.
- Serve with crackers or vegetable sticks and enjoy!
You could skip the roasting beetroot step, and just use raw peeled beetroot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup