- 1 clove garlic
- 1 spring onion, cut in 4
- 50 g raw or roasted cashews
- 40 g raw or roasted pine nuts
- 1 medium beetroot (approx 160g)
- 110 g goat's cheese
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Trim stem (leaving approx. 2cm), wrap in foil and place on baking tray in oven at 160degC (fan-forced) for 45 minutes.
Peel while warm, allow to cool.
Place garlic and spring onion in mixing bowl.
Chop 4 seconds / speed 7.
Scrape down sides.
Add cashews and pine nuts.
Chop 5 seconds / speed 6.
Scrape down sides.
Add beetroot, goat’s cheese, lemon juice and thyme.
Chop 6 seconds / speed 6.
Scrape down sides and around blades.
If necessary, mix a further 4 seconds / speed 6.
- Serve with crackers or vegetable sticks and enjoy!
You could skip the roasting beetroot step, and just use raw peeled beetroot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Feijoa Paste
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Pumpkin Soup