- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 2 mandarine's, peeled and segmented
- 8-10 strawberries, washed and sliced
- 3 handfulls of leafy greens, torn or shredded
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 celery stalks, washed and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled roughly chopped
- 1 heaped tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 heaped tablespoon pepitas
- 1 handfull of cashew nuts
- 1 punnet strawberries, washed
- 170 g honey
- 50 g balsamic vinegar
- 40 g white vinegar
- 1/4 brown or red onion
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Make your salad as you like it.
Usually put greens on the bottom, then fruit, celery, avocado.
Then sprinkle with parsley, seeds and nuts.
Place all the dressing ingredients together in the Thermomix bowl.
Lock lid with MC in place.
Blitz 10 sec, speed 9 .
Set Thermomix to Speed 4.
Add 1/2 cup of light olive oil through the top with the MC off.
When all the oil has been added.
Blitz again 5 sec, speed 9.
Pour into a serving jug and serve alongside your fresh summer salad.
Accessories you need
The dressing recipe makes quite a lot. But will keep well in the fridge for up to a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Bao Buns
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Whipped Cinnamon Butter
- Gingerbread Bliss Balls -Variation of Cinnamon Doughnut Bliss Balls (paleo, raw, vegan, dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free)