- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 2 mandarine's, peeled and segmented
- 8-10 strawberries, washed and sliced
- 3 handfulls of leafy greens, torn or shredded
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 celery stalks, washed and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled roughly chopped
- 1 heaped tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 heaped tablespoon pepitas
- 1 handfull of cashew nuts
- 1 punnet strawberries, washed
- 170 g honey
- 50 g balsamic vinegar
- 40 g white vinegar
- 1/4 brown or red onion
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Make your salad as you like it.
Usually put greens on the bottom, then fruit, celery, avocado.
Then sprinkle with parsley, seeds and nuts.
Place all the dressing ingredients together in the Thermomix bowl.
Lock lid with MC in place.
Blitz 10 sec, speed 9 .
Set Thermomix to Speed 4.
Add 1/2 cup of light olive oil through the top with the MC off.
When all the oil has been added.
Blitz again 5 sec, speed 9.
Pour into a serving jug and serve alongside your fresh summer salad.
Accessories you need
The dressing recipe makes quite a lot. But will keep well in the fridge for up to a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Muesli Bars
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Banana Pecan Crumble Muffins