- 300 grams mixed berries, FRESH OR FROZEN
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon juice of lemon
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, MILLED OR WHOLE
Combine Berries (fresh or frozen), honey, lemon juice and vanilla paste in bowl, mix for 1 min speed
Cook 5 mins, 90 degrees, speed 1 on , if using frozen berrie cook for 10 mins
Add chia seeds and mix for 1 min
Ler rest in thermoserver to set, then place in clean, sterilized jars
If using fresh berries use less cooking time
Have MC off to let steam evapourate
Can be used as a berry coulis or a jam once set
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)