- 300 grams mixed berries, FRESH OR FROZEN
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon juice of lemon
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, MILLED OR WHOLE
Combine Berries (fresh or frozen), honey, lemon juice and vanilla paste in bowl, mix for 1 min speed
Cook 5 mins, 90 degrees, speed 1 on , if using frozen berrie cook for 10 mins
Add chia seeds and mix for 1 min
Ler rest in thermoserver to set, then place in clean, sterilized jars
If using fresh berries use less cooking time
Have MC off to let steam evapourate
Can be used as a berry coulis or a jam once set
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte