- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- long red chilli, Deseeded and cut into 2cm segments
- 1 --- Onion, white or brown
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g canned black beans, Drained
- 125 g cream cheese, Room temperature and roughly chopped
- fresh coriander to serve
1. Chop fresh coriander 3 secs speed 4. Remove and set aside. Clean and dry bowl.
2. Follow TM6 High Heat- Onions Cookidoo recipe for Sauteed Onion, Garlic and Chilli, adjusting amounts according to this recipe. Remove and allow onion mixture to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Without cleaning the bowl, add drained and rinsed black beans. Mix 5 sec speed 4. Black Beans should be roughly chopped, if not repeat for 2-3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
4. Add cream cheese. Mix 5 sec speed 4.
5. Remove to a serving bowl and sprinkle with reserved coriander. Serve with crackers and a squeeze of lime juice if desired.
Lime juice - add a squeeze when adding cream cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.