- 600 g Full Fat pouring Cream
- 500 g Water chilled
- 125 gram brown sugar
- 125 gram bourbon
- 2 clove garlic
- 4 pieces chipotles
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add Chipotles and Garlic to TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
In a clean dry TM bowl, insert butterfly.
Place cream into bowl and whip for 2 minutes / speed 4, or until solids and liquids have seperated.
Using the TM basket strain liquids, reserving buttermilk for later use if desired.
Place water over butter solids in the TM bowl and mix 5 - 10 seconds / speed 4. Liquid and solids should again seperate.
Using the TM basket again, strain liquid from solids again so that only butter remains.
Leaving the butter still in the TM bowl, place the bourban mix into the TM bowl as well.
Mix for 30 seconds, , speed 3.
Remove mixture from bowl and roll in a piece of clean baking paper for later use.
Sensational on oysters and steak.
Butter and Bourban Mix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup