- 125 g Butter, Room temperature
- 250 g brown sugar
- 125 g thickened cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all the ingredients in the TM bowl.
2. Cook for 9 mins/VAROMA/speed 2
3. Pour into sterilised jars.
Accessories you need
> Sauce will thicken further on cooling.
> Will keep in sterilised jars in fridge for up to 2 weeks (I guarantee it won't last that long!).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits