- 50 grams parmesan cheese cubed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams Cashews
- 30 grams rocket or parsley
- 100 grams carrot tops, well washed, ends trimmed
- 80 grams olive oil
Place Parmesan and garlic into mixing bowl and grate 10sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add cashews, rocket, carrot tops, salt and pepper. Chop 15sec/speed 6, or until smooth. Scrape down sides of bowl.
With blades rotating on speed 4, slowly add oil through hole in mixing bowl lid until well combined. Add more oil if necessary.
Carrot Top Pesto
Accessories you need
If not using immediately, place in jar, cover with a layer of olive oil and refrigerate.
I have used less oil than normal pesto recipes because I like to use this as a dip, spread or topping for steamed fish/chicken. I add extra oil if I use it as a pesto sauce for pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken