- 240 grams cashew nuts, Soaked overnight if possible
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 25 gram filtered water
12h 2minPreparation 12h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add all of the ingredients to "Closed lid" . Process for 10 seconds, speed 5.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add another 20g water and process for a further 20 sec speed 6, adding more water and repeating until you've reached the desired consistency.
Accessories you need
1. Use as a dip for vegetables etc, or as a spread or add to pastas, salads etc as a cheese/ricotta replacement. Also use as a base for a tart, such as my Caramelised Onion Tart.
2. Only half of this quality is needed in my Caramelised Onion Tart. Freeze the other half to use later!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup