- 1 Cob loaf, Make your own/store bought
- 100 grams Cheddar Cheese Cubed
- 125 grams sour cream
- 100 grams cream
- 250 grams Philly cheese
- 250 grams Bacon/Ham, Cubed
- 2 stalks spring onion, finely diced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Cob Loaf on baking tray and cut across the top to reveal inside, scoop out the bread and put aside for later (being careful not to tear the outside/base of the loaf)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Place cubes of cheddar cheese into the Thermomix bowl and chop 5 seconds sp 5
Add sour cream, cream and block of philly cheese combine for 10 seconds on sp 5
Add bacon/ham and cook for 5 minutes 70 degrees speed 2. Check to see if the cheddar is melted if not continue for 2 more minutes.
Pour mixture into hollowed cob loaf and gently stir through spring onion. Place the 'lid' of the cob loaf on top of the cob and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
Tear bread pieces scooped out of the cob loaf into dipping sized chunks and place in the oven to cook for a further 5 minutes until crispy.
Use torn bread pieces to scoop up the dip and when the chunks of bread are gone use the outside of the cob loaf to scoop up dip until all gone.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes