- 3 cloves garlic
- 200 g raw cashews
- 1/2 lemon, Juiced
- 1/4 brown onion
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp tahini
- 50 g water
- 1 bunch Kale, Remove Leaves from stalk (freeze stalks for future use in stock)
12h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place Garlic & Cashews into TM Bowl and blend for 10 second on speed 8
Add remaining ingredients & blend for 10 seconds on speed 8
Break Kale into desired chip size. Wash & use salad spinner to remove excess water.
Coat Kale with paste. Spread on tray
Dehydrate in low oven 50C or use dehydrator 115F/48C upto 12 hours
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)