- 3 cloves garlic
- 200 g raw cashews
- 1/2 lemon, Juiced
- 1/4 brown onion
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp tahini
- 50 g water
- 1 bunch Kale, Remove Leaves from stalk (freeze stalks for future use in stock)
12h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place Garlic & Cashews into TM Bowl and blend for 10 second on speed 8
Add remaining ingredients & blend for 10 seconds on speed 8
Break Kale into desired chip size. Wash & use salad spinner to remove excess water.
Coat Kale with paste. Spread on tray
Dehydrate in low oven 50C or use dehydrator 115F/48C upto 12 hours
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.