- 50 g fresh chilli
- 1 cm lemongrass stem
- 25 g shallots
- 5 cloves garlic
- 60 g water
- 100 g fresh diced tomato
- Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
Place chilli in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 8 and set aside.
Place lemongrass, shallots and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 8 , scrap side of bowl and chop again for 5 seconds on speed 8 until the lemongrass is chopped finely.
Add 20g water to TM bowl and cook lemongrass, shallots and garlic for 5 minutes on varoma (TM31) 4 minutes on varoma (TM5) with MC off, the botom of the bowl will be a little brown but that is a good sign.
Add chilli and rest of the water and cook 5 minutes on varoma (TM31) 4 minutes on varoma (TM5) with MC off.
Add tomato, salt and pepper to taste, cook 5 minutes on varoma (TM31) 4 minutes on varoma (TM5) with MC off.
Let cool, place in clean jar and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Tarragon Bread - JJ'S SPICY THERMO KITCHEN
- Butter Chicken with texture- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Salami Garlic spaghetti - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PEACH CHUTNEY - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PORK WITH BASIL- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Passionfruit slice - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- SPICY LENTIL SOUP- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Rice and lentils (majadra)