- 2 --- dried chipottle chilli
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 --- lime - juice only
- 250 g Grapeseed Oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chillies in bowl. chop on speed 10 for 1 minute
- Add egg, mustard, salt and lime juice. Mix 1.5 min 37 degrees speed 2.
- Insert butterfly. set to 4 min, speed 4 and start blades turning. With MC in place - slowly pour the oil on to the lid (the thermomix lid not the MC) over 4 minutes.
Voila! perfect chipotle mayo
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake