- 100 g Skinless Hazelnuts
- 100 g raw sugar
- 120 g milk chocolate
- 80 g dark chocolate 70%
- 90 g vegetable oil
- 200 g Milk, skim or full cream
Recipe is created for
- Put sugar and hazelnuts in the bowl and smash for 2 Min / Speed 10 Add chocolate and smash for 25 Sec / Speed 5. Add milk and oil and cook for 5 Min / 50'C / speed 5 Blitz together for 1 Min / Speed 9
Accessories you need
take out of fridge before use to allow to soften a little before spreading
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam