- 1000 grams tomatoes
- 500 grams Spanish onions, Quartered
- 1 --- red capsicum, cut in quarters and seeds removed
- 1 --- red chilli, cut in half with seeds
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour, Add more for thicker consistency
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add Onions & Chilli to "Closed lid" , 5 Sec / Speed 5
Scrape the side of the bowl
- Add Tomatoes & Capsicum to "Closed lid" , 3 Sec / Speed 5
- Add All remaining ingredients to "Closed lid" , 5 sec / Speed 3
- Cook 30 Minutes / Temp 100 / "Counter-clockwise operation" 2
- Transfer into dry clean jars (I used 350ml size jars), close lid & let cool down before refregirating.
Accessories you need
This recipe will make a chunky and runny style relish.
If you like your relish thicker, add more corn Flour (but it will thicken slightly once cooled)
If you know your Chillis well, add the amount that would suit your taste. Our Chillis are from the garden & quite strong, so 1 chilli is plenty and give it a nice kick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Ginger-Shallot Oil
- Baby beetroot , feta & horseradish dip
- Hummus - Tahini free
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip