- 50 chia seeds
- 100 Linseeds, Can use flaxseeds as alternative
- 75 almonds
- 50 pepitas
- 50 sunflower seeds
Put all in the bowl.Bliz in a thermomix. I milled for 10 secs speed 10, but basically do it until it is in crumbs..
Store in the fridge to protect omegas.
Excellent high fat, but add to food with lots of carbs for ensuring fatten up.. like baking, muesli, coating meats with egg, or smoothies, milkshakes for example.
For a 11g serve its 3.5g fat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version