- 10 g Mustard seeds
- 550g g red onion
- 40 g olive oil
- 90 g brown sugar
- 200 g red wine vinegar
- 150 g dried cranberries (crasins)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g balsamic vinegar
- dash cracked pepper
- 1 tsp cornflour
Recipe is created for
Dry roast mustard seeds in bowl - 3mins, Varoma, speed 1.
Add halved onions and chop 5 secs, speed 4.
Add Olive oil and Saute onions / mustard seeds for 15 mins, Varoma,,speed1.
Add brown sugar, red wine vinegar,balsamic vinegar, butter, cornflour, dried cranberries, cracked pepper and sea salt.
Cook for 20 mins Varoma, , speed 1 with MC off and basket in place on mixing bowl lid.
Spoon in to sterilised jars.
Store at room temperature for up to 5 days or in refridgerator for 4 weeks.
Great for gift
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge