- 10 g Mustard seeds
- 550g g red onion
- 40 g olive oil
- 90 g brown sugar
- 200 g red wine vinegar
- 150 g dried cranberries (crasins)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g balsamic vinegar
- dash cracked pepper
- 1 tsp cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Dry roast mustard seeds in bowl - 3mins, Varoma, speed 1.
Add halved onions and chop 5 secs, speed 4.
Add Olive oil and Saute onions / mustard seeds for 15 mins, Varoma,,speed1.
Add brown sugar, red wine vinegar,balsamic vinegar, butter, cornflour, dried cranberries, cracked pepper and sea salt.
Cook for 20 mins Varoma, , speed 1 with MC off and basket in place on mixing bowl lid.
Spoon in to sterilised jars.
Store at room temperature for up to 5 days or in refridgerator for 4 weeks.
Great for gift
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- O’Henry Slice
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Rice Bubble Slice
- Churro Pancakes
- Creamy cauliflower soup