- 250 g dried apricots
- 250 g water
- 250 g Crushed pineapple in syrup undrained
- 4 Orange juiced
- 2 Lemon Juiced
- 400 g sugar
- 1 apple peeled and cored
- 8 passionfruits (pulp only)
Recipe is created for
Delicious served with ice-cream, pancakes or with whipped cream in a sponge
Fruit Salad Jam - method
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plum jam with apple
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake