- 50 g organic pecorino or parmesan cubed
- 50 g organic cashews, unsalted and not roasted, preferably
- 50 g organic / natural pistachios, unsalted and not roasted, preferably
- 1 bunch Kale, Small (approx 50g), washed & stems removed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, To taste (adds piquancy)
- 30 g oil, to taste
Put pecorino or parmesan into the bowl. Chop for 10 seconds, Sp 5.
Add kale and lemon juice. Chop on 8 for 5 to 7 seconds until kale chopped. Scrape sides down. There may be a little unchopped kale in the middle, if so chop another 2 seconds.
With blades on sp 4, pour in oil through opening until desired consistency.
Thank you to ThermoMiss whose Kale Pesto Recipe TM31 I based mine on.
Organic Kale Pesto
Serve as a dip, stuffed in chicken, with pasta, on brushetta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Genovese pasta