- 600 g Oranges (include 1 lemon), - the lemon helps it to set
- 200 g water
- 500 g sugar
Use a knife to quarter the oranges (and lemon) and take out the pips. Peel off some of the rind if you prefer less in your marmalade. Weigh the fruit in the TM and chop for 5 secs on speed 5.
Add the water and cook for 10 mins at 100 degrees on speed 2.
Weigh in the sugar and cook again for 20 mins at 100 degrees on speed 2.
Pour into sterilised jars.
Great on toast in the morning .....
Cost - less than $1 per jar !!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions