- 600 g Oranges (include 1 lemon), - the lemon helps it to set
- 200 g water
- 500 g sugar
Use a knife to quarter the oranges (and lemon) and take out the pips. Peel off some of the rind if you prefer less in your marmalade. Weigh the fruit in the TM and chop for 5 secs on speed 5.
Add the water and cook for 10 mins at 100 degrees on speed 2.
Weigh in the sugar and cook again for 20 mins at 100 degrees on speed 2.
Pour into sterilised jars.
Great on toast in the morning .....
Cost - less than $1 per jar !!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies