- 1 onion, quatered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 chopped tomato, canned, plain tomatoes
- 4 Basil leaves
- 100 grams olive oil
- 150 grams water
Place onion, garlic, basil and oil in TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on speed 7
2. Saute on Varoma tempreature for 4 minutes on speed 1
3. Add canned tomatoes and 150 grams of water
4. Optional add vegetables in Varoma tray such as sliced eggplant and this can be added as a pizza topping
5. Cook for 20 minutes on Varoma tempreature, speed 2
Accessories you need
Sauce can be used as a pasta sauce.
Freeze any left over sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Creamy Leche Flan