- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks, (both at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Fresh Lemon Juice
- salt & pepper, (to taste)
- 110 g Virgin coconut oil, and 110g of Grapeseed Oil (mix together)
8Recipe is created for
Insert Butterfly. Place whole egg, egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, salt & pepper into TM bowl. Mix for 1 minute on speed 4.
With blades rotating on speed 4 and MC in place, slowly drizzle the oils (already combined) onto the lid. Blades MUST be rotating before you begin.
Take 4-6 minutes to add the oil.
Accessories you need
Spread on bread or crackers or over grilled chicken or use on your favourite salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot dip
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Chicken Croquettes (like Mama makes)
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Squid Ink Bread
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)