- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks, (both at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Fresh Lemon Juice
- salt & pepper, (to taste)
- 110 g Virgin coconut oil, and 110g of Grapeseed Oil (mix together)
8Recipe is created for
Insert Butterfly. Place whole egg, egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, salt & pepper into TM bowl. Mix for 1 minute on speed 4.
With blades rotating on speed 4 and MC in place, slowly drizzle the oils (already combined) onto the lid. Blades MUST be rotating before you begin.
Take 4-6 minutes to add the oil.
Accessories you need
Spread on bread or crackers or over grilled chicken or use on your favourite salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yorkshire puddings
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sticky Date Pudding
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Beef Stroganoff
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding