- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks, (both at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Fresh Lemon Juice
- salt & pepper, (to taste)
- 110 g Virgin Coconut Oil, and 110g of Grapeseed Oil (mix together)
8Recipe is created for
Insert Butterfly. Place whole egg, egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, salt & pepper into TM bowl. Mix for 1 minute on speed 4.
With blades rotating on speed 4 and MC in place, slowly drizzle the oils (already combined) onto the lid. Blades MUST be rotating before you begin.
Take 4-6 minutes to add the oil.
Accessories you need
Spread on bread or crackers or over grilled chicken or use on your favourite salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin pie
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- BB's Choc Chip Cookies
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy bacon pasta carbonara
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- LCHF Bagels
- Chicken and Mushroom Arancini Balls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes