- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks, (both at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Fresh Lemon Juice
- salt & pepper, (to taste)
- 110 g Virgin coconut oil, and 110g of Grapeseed Oil (mix together)
Recipe is created for
Insert Butterfly. Place whole egg, egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, salt & pepper into TM bowl. Mix for 1 minute on speed 4.
With blades rotating on speed 4 and MC in place, slowly drizzle the oils (already combined) onto the lid. Blades MUST be rotating before you begin.
Take 4-6 minutes to add the oil.
Accessories you need
Spread on bread or crackers or over grilled chicken or use on your favourite salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Devilled Chicken
- The best double chocolate chip cookies