- 25 gram Coconut, desiccated
- 150 gram yoghurt, plain natural
- 100 gram coriander fresh, leaves and fine stalks
- 2 big green chillis, take out seeds to make let hot
- 1 juice 1 lemon
- 1 tsp raw sugar, to taste
- 1 tsp salt
Put all ingredients into tm bowl. 1 minute Speed 9. or until smooth. Put into fridge and chill chutney before serving.
This keeps for a couple of days in the fridge. Great with curries also lovely on chicken sandwiches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Clone of Almond Orange Meringue Pud
- Almond Orange Meringue Pud
- Clone of Fruity Pear Mince Tarts - Apple Sugar Free Version
- Cannelloni with Ricotta and Spinach Served with Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower Curry
- Roti, Chapati or Wrap
- Dhal (Lentil curry)
- Spiced Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Blueberry & Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Apricot Chutney
- Carrot Cake
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls