- 25 gram Coconut, desiccated
- 150 gram yoghurt, plain natural
- 100 gram coriander fresh, leaves and fine stalks
- 2 big green chillis, take out seeds to make let hot
- 1 juice 1 lemon
- 1 tsp raw sugar, to taste
- 1 tsp salt
Put all ingredients into tm bowl. 1 minute Speed 9. or until smooth. Put into fridge and chill chutney before serving.
This keeps for a couple of days in the fridge. Great with curries also lovely on chicken sandwiches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clone of Almond Orange Meringue Pud
- Almond Orange Meringue Pud
- Clone of Fruity Pear Mince Tarts - Apple Sugar Free Version
- Cannelloni with Ricotta and Spinach Served with Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower Curry
- Roti, Chapati or Wrap
- Dhal (Lentil curry)
- Spiced Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Blueberry & Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Apricot Chutney
- Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Coffee Bar Cake
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls