- 25 gram Coconut, desiccated
- 150 gram yoghurt, plain natural
- 100 gram coriander fresh, leaves and fine stalks
- 2 big green chillis, take out seeds to make let hot
- 1 juice 1 lemon
- 1 tsp raw sugar, to taste
- 1 tsp salt
Put all ingredients into tm bowl. 1 minute Speed 9. or until smooth. Put into fridge and chill chutney before serving.
This keeps for a couple of days in the fridge. Great with curries also lovely on chicken sandwiches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clone of Almond Orange Meringue Pud
- Almond Orange Meringue Pud
- Clone of Fruity Pear Mince Tarts - Apple Sugar Free Version
- Cannelloni with Ricotta and Spinach Served with Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower Curry
- Roti, Chapati or Wrap
- Dhal (Lentil curry)
- Spiced Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Blueberry & Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Apricot Chutney
- Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Pate au Pistou
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS