- 900 g cauliflower, Chopped into florets
- 1 brown onion, Chopped into quarters
- 20 g olive oil
- 360 g Milk
- 700 g water
- 1-2 tablespoon TM Vege Stock Paste, Depending on your taste
1. Chop onion in 2 x blasts of 1 second, sp5
2. Add Olive Oil and cook 2min, 100 degrees, sp1
3. Add Cauliflower Florets and chop 3 sec, sp 5
4. Add liquids and stock paste, cook for 20min, 100 degrees, MC off, Basket on, sp1
5. Drain all liquid using Basket - you won't need this liquid - and pop cauliflower mixture back into TM bowl
6. With MC back on, blend for 40sec (or until smooth), sp 9 (gradually from 1-9)
Accessories you need
Serve with a protein of your choice and some steamed veggies.
Kids love this - use it as 'creamy' sauce for their nuggets.
Add cumin with your onion to have a middle east flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.