- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1.5 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- 1 tsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- to taste S & P
Place all items in the TM bowl & mix 20 seconds/ Speed 3
Cover & place in the fridge to chill.
Accessories you need
Great as a coleslaw dressing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mint sauce tm5
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice