- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1.5 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- 1 tsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- to taste S & P
Place all items in the TM bowl & mix 20 seconds/ Speed 3
Cover & place in the fridge to chill.
Accessories you need
Great as a coleslaw dressing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plum jam with apple
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail