- 150 g cucumber, lebanese
- 250 g Philly Cream Cheese, Softened
- 80 g sour cream
- 80 g mayonnaise, Whole egg
- 25 g thickened cream
- 2 tsp Dried Dill
- 1/8 tsp Dried Chives
- 1/8 tsp Dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt, More to taste if needed
- 1/8 tsp Onion powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- •Place cucumber in on speed5 5sec or until finely chopped. Scrape sides down.
- •Then place in cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, thickened cream, dill, chives, parsley, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, ground black pepper then place thermomix on speed5 5sec or until mixed.
•Serve chilled with raw vegetables and biscuits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.