THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 portion Hommus
- 1 portion Relish
- 85 g sun dried tomatos
- 2 roasted red capsicum
- 100 g water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 25 g Cashews raw
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into the mixing bowl and chop 10 secs / Speed 7
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat 10 secs / Speed 7
As per Hommus recipe found in Basic Cookbook p262
Using a mandolin Slicer or Vegetable peeler, slice the cucumbers into thin ribbons.
Lay two pieces on top of each other.
Scrape a thin amount of the hommus lengthways along the top piece of cucumber.
Roll up and then add a small dolop of the relish on top of the rolls.
Sundried Tomato & Capsicum Relish
You could substitute the hommus for any other relish or topping
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice