- 150 grams potato, red, Peeled and Roughly Chopped
- 100 grams carrots
- 50 gram onion, white
- 80 gram cashew nuts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1000 grams filtered water
- 2 heaped teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 heaped tablespoons savoury yeast flakes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Vegetables in Roughly chop vegetables.
2. Pour 1000g water into . Place vegetables, cashews, salt and pepper into .
3. Cook for 20 mins, Varoma, speed 0.5. Vegetables should be for tender-if they aren't, continue cooking for a further 5 mins.
4. [size= 14pt; font-family: Arial, sans-serif]Leave vegetables in to sit in water for 10-15 mins.[/size]
5. Put TM basket into jug and use to strain water from , reserving the liquid, keeping vegetables in the bowl.
6. Add to the vegetables Dijon mustard and nutritional flakes with 20g of the reserved liquid. Blend for 30 sec, speed 9, starting at speed 5 and slowly increasing to speed 9.
7. Scrape , and adjust seasonings as needed, and also adding more liquid if necessary. (This sauce should be runny enough to our easily)
8. [size= 14pt; font-family: Arial, sans-serif]Use straight away as a sauce to top anything you like or put in the fridge and use the next day as a delicious dip[/size]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad