- 150 grams potato, red, Peeled and Roughly Chopped
- 100 grams carrots
- 50 gram onion, white
- 80 gram cashew nuts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1000 grams filtered water
- 2 heaped teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 heaped tablespoons savoury yeast flakes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Vegetables in Roughly chop vegetables.
2. Pour 1000g water into . Place vegetables, cashews, salt and pepper into .
3. Cook for 20 mins, Varoma, speed 0.5. Vegetables should be for tender-if they aren't, continue cooking for a further 5 mins.
4. [size= 14pt; font-family: Arial, sans-serif]Leave vegetables in to sit in water for 10-15 mins.[/size]
5. Put TM basket into jug and use to strain water from , reserving the liquid, keeping vegetables in the bowl.
6. Add to the vegetables Dijon mustard and nutritional flakes with 20g of the reserved liquid. Blend for 30 sec, speed 9, starting at speed 5 and slowly increasing to speed 9.
7. Scrape , and adjust seasonings as needed, and also adding more liquid if necessary. (This sauce should be runny enough to our easily)
8. [size= 14pt; font-family: Arial, sans-serif]Use straight away as a sauce to top anything you like or put in the fridge and use the next day as a delicious dip[/size]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese