- 400ml can coconut cream
- 300 grams brown sugar
- 130 grams Nuttelex dairy-free spread
- 5 grams Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1/4 - 1 level teaspoon salt, (to taste)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grab ingredients.
2. Measure all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl. See tip re coconut cream.
3. Place cover onto bowl. Leave opening uncovered (no measuring cup or basket). This is to allow the steam to escape.
4. Set gauges:
Time: 10 mins
5. While waiting, serilise glass jars and seals if you're planning to store or gift your sauce.
Make your sauce
Accessories you need
1. This sauce will thicken as it cools. Test for consistency by cooling a teaspoon full in the fridge before you remove sauce from the bowl. Give it another 5 mins on the same temperature and speed if you'd like a thicker sauce.
2. Before opening the can of coconut cream give it a shake. If you can't hear the fluid swishing around drop the unopened can into a sink of hot water. It's easier to tip from the can as a liquid
3. This recipe makes a large volume. I've designed it to suit a 400g Ayam can. Adjust quantities if you have a smaller can.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Nut free Muesli Bars