- 600ml Pouring Cream
- 500ml cold water
- 30gm brown sugar
- 10gm honey
- 100gm walnuts
- 175gm dates
Make one batch of butter to EDC recipe
Once butter has been rinsed and drained set aside in a small bowl, no need to rinse the bowl. (remove butterfly)
Add walnuts, honey, brown sugar, dates and process on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add earlier prepared EDC butter & process 10 seconds sp 4.
Delicious served on Soda bread, banana bread or even on toast in the morning.
Will keep for up to a week in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Dragon fruit cashew cheesecake
- Refined sugar, dairy, egg, vegan choc chip muffins
- Dairy & Sugar free Banana and coconut ice cream
- Cheesy Bacon mini muffins
- Chicken Laksa
- Raw beetroot, rocket & feta salad with Cajun steamed fish and a coriander & caper yogurt dressing.
- Coconut Honey Mustard Chicken
- Steamed Salmon & Asian green's with herb dressing.
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Grain free dark chocolate Brownies adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Cauliflower whip
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins