- 1 onion small, halved
- 100 g Butter or Ghee, cubed
- 250 g carrot, peeled, roughly chopped
- 100 g tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Oregano (fresh), or 1 tsp dried oregano or Italian herbs
- 1 tbsp Thyme (fresh), or 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Place onion into TM bowl and chop 3 secs, speed 5.
Add 20g of butter and sautee 1 min 30 secs, Varoma, speed 1.
Place carrot into TM bowl and chop 5 secs, speed 5.
Add remaining butter, tomato paste, herbs, salt and pepper and cook 7 mins, 90'C, speed 2.
Blitz dip 10-30 secs, slowly increasing dial to speed 10.
When dip has cooled serve with crackers, veggie sticks or use as a bread spread; keep in refrigerator if it doesn't get devoured straight away. Enjoy
The carrot can be swapped for sweet potato.
To make this Paleo, swap butter for Ghee.
You can also find this recipe at: //radishandpear.com/delectable-carrot-dip/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly