- 100 g almonds
- 100 g sesame seeds
- 30 g Ground Coriander
- 30 g ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Ground Chilli
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Heat the oven to 140o celscius.
2. Place the almonds on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and cool
3. Place all ingredients in the Themomix bool and Turbo for 3 seconds.
4. Pour into serving dish.
5. Serve with cubes of Turkish bread, a good olive oil (I use a garlic infused one) and a good balsamic vinegar mixed.
6. Dip the bread into the oil and vinegar mix then into the dukkah, delightful.
Pack into a jar and give as a gift.
Sprinkle on chicken and bake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Bruschetta spread
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Almond and Carrot Cake