- 100 g almonds
- 100 g sesame seeds
- 30 g Ground Coriander
- 30 g ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Ground Chilli
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
1. Heat the oven to 140o celscius.
2. Place the almonds on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and cool
3. Place all ingredients in the Themomix bool and Turbo for 3 seconds.
4. Pour into serving dish.
5. Serve with cubes of Turkish bread, a good olive oil (I use a garlic infused one) and a good balsamic vinegar mixed.
6. Dip the bread into the oil and vinegar mix then into the dukkah, delightful.
Accessories you need
Pack into a jar and give as a gift.
Sprinkle on chicken and bake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts (GF/DF)
- Chinese Honey Chicken