- 3 cloves garlic
- 600 g cream
- 100 g tomato paste
- 2 heaped teaspoons Hot English mustard, Adjust to taste
- 2 level tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 level tsp salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop garlic cloves 4sec/speed 6 and scrape down sides
2. Add all remaining ingredients and cook 10mins/Varoma/speed 3 MC OFF
3. Stir sauce to make sure it’s not sticking and then cook 6mins/Varoma/speed 3 MC OFF
Hot English mustard can be replaced with Dijon mustard in this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Satay Chicken