- 2 cm ginger, fresh
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 red chilli, remove seeds if desired
- 50ml soy sauce, (salt reduced)
- 50ml mirin
- pinch palm sugar
- A few drops of sesame oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Chinese Easy Low budget Quick Appetizer Side dish Starter Asian Dressing Fish dish Meat dish Rice dish Sauce Seafood dish Vegetable dish
1. Add ginger, garlic & chilli - 10sec/sp5. Remove to small bowl.
2. Add soy sauce and mirin.
3. Adjust to desired taste with palm sugar and sesame oil
Serve with dumplings, spring rolls, on a asian salad, grilled meats, steamed vegetables, stirfry's etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Raula’s Bazella
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties