- 440 g ripe peaches, after being stoned and any bruised bits cut out (leave skin on)
- 220 g sugar
- 1/2 lemon
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar into TM bowl with Lemon rind and blitz on 10 for 5-10 seconds (Don't be too fussy, it will cook down). Add prepared peaches and lemon juice. Cook 40-60 mins on 100deg Reverse Speed 2 (depending on how thick you like your jam). Pour into a sterlised jar and seal.
This is a very chunky, sweet jam. After preparing the peaches, weigh them and just make sure the amount of sugar that you use is 1/2 of the weight of the fruit. Add lemon to suit (it helps with the setting of the jam). If you don't want chunky jam, cook on Speed 2 without Reverse
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- Salted caramel crackers
- Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Ultimate Ooey Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Portuguese Chicken
- Nutella cinnamon (donut) cupcakes
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)