- 440 g ripe peaches, after being stoned and any bruised bits cut out (leave skin on)
- 220 g sugar
- 1/2 lemon
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar into TM bowl with Lemon rind and blitz on 10 for 5-10 seconds (Don't be too fussy, it will cook down). Add prepared peaches and lemon juice. Cook 40-60 mins on 100deg Reverse Speed 2 (depending on how thick you like your jam). Pour into a sterlised jar and seal.
This is a very chunky, sweet jam. After preparing the peaches, weigh them and just make sure the amount of sugar that you use is 1/2 of the weight of the fruit. Add lemon to suit (it helps with the setting of the jam). If you don't want chunky jam, cook on Speed 2 without Reverse
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing