- 440 g ripe peaches, after being stoned and any bruised bits cut out (leave skin on)
- 220 g sugar
- 1/2 lemon
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar into TM bowl with Lemon rind and blitz on 10 for 5-10 seconds (Don't be too fussy, it will cook down). Add prepared peaches and lemon juice. Cook 40-60 mins on 100deg Reverse Speed 2 (depending on how thick you like your jam). Pour into a sterlised jar and seal.
This is a very chunky, sweet jam. After preparing the peaches, weigh them and just make sure the amount of sugar that you use is 1/2 of the weight of the fruit. Add lemon to suit (it helps with the setting of the jam). If you don't want chunky jam, cook on Speed 2 without Reverse
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Michelle's Choc Chip Cookies
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter