Egg Free Mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 150 grams milk
- 300 grams Grapeseed Oil, or sunflower oil
- salt & pepper (to taste), any fresh herbs, mustard or wasabi, lime
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic into TM bowl & chop for 2 secs speed 10. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Add milk & salt warm for 1 min 37 degrees speed 4. Mix for 4- 5 mins 37 degrees speed 5. Slowly drizzle oil slowly onto the lid so it slowly slides down into the TM bowl. Add your chosen flavours & lemon juice mix in for 10 secs speed 4.
Egg Free Mayo
Idea for this recipe is from the My Way of Cooking Book that is also an iphone/ipad ap
Adapted by arwen.thermomix //www.recipecommunity.com.au/content/user-profile-28620
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns
- Beef Cheeks on Mashed Cauliflower & Baby Carrots
- BIG MAC Sauce
- Orange Mash
- Steamed Slider Buns
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding
- Chicken Casserole
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)