- 1000 g feijoas
- 1 lemon (juice and rind only)
- 700 g sugar
Peel feijoas and trim at each end.
Place lemon rind in TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add sugar. Mix 15 seconds on speed 10.
Add lemon juice and feijoas. Place rice basket on top of lid instead of MC. Cook for 45-55 minutes on 100*C on speed 2.
Cook 2 minutes on Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Pour into sterilised jars.
Experiment with the time depending on how soft/hard you like your jam.
This is really yummy on fresh baked hot cross buns (I'm eating as I type!). Or brioche. Or anything!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Braised Chicken
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Davidson Plum Chutney