- 1000 g feijoas
- 1 lemon (juice and rind only)
- 700 g sugar
Peel feijoas and trim at each end.
Place lemon rind in TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add sugar. Mix 15 seconds on speed 10.
Add lemon juice and feijoas. Place rice basket on top of lid instead of MC. Cook for 45-55 minutes on 100*C on speed 2.
Cook 2 minutes on Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Pour into sterilised jars.
Experiment with the time depending on how soft/hard you like your jam.
This is really yummy on fresh baked hot cross buns (I'm eating as I type!). Or brioche. Or anything!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Almond Cookies
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake