- 1000 g feijoas
- 1 lemon (juice and rind only)
- 700 g sugar
Peel feijoas and trim at each end.
Place lemon rind in TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add sugar. Mix 15 seconds on speed 10.
Add lemon juice and feijoas. Place rice basket on top of lid instead of MC. Cook for 45-55 minutes on 100*C on speed 2.
Cook 2 minutes on Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Pour into sterilised jars.
Experiment with the time depending on how soft/hard you like your jam.
This is really yummy on fresh baked hot cross buns (I'm eating as I type!). Or brioche. Or anything!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Ibu Sambal
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gourmet crackers