- 1000 g feijoas
- 1 lemon (juice and rind only)
- 700 g sugar
Peel feijoas and trim at each end.
Place lemon rind in TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add sugar. Mix 15 seconds on speed 10.
Add lemon juice and feijoas. Place rice basket on top of lid instead of MC. Cook for 45-55 minutes on 100*C on speed 2.
Cook 2 minutes on Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Pour into sterilised jars.
Experiment with the time depending on how soft/hard you like your jam.
This is really yummy on fresh baked hot cross buns (I'm eating as I type!). Or brioche. Or anything!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes