- 1000 g feijoas
- 1 lemon (juice and rind only)
- 700 g sugar
Peel feijoas and trim at each end.
Place lemon rind in TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add sugar. Mix 15 seconds on speed 10.
Add lemon juice and feijoas. Place rice basket on top of lid instead of MC. Cook for 45-55 minutes on 100*C on speed 2.
Cook 2 minutes on Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Pour into sterilised jars.
Experiment with the time depending on how soft/hard you like your jam.
This is really yummy on fresh baked hot cross buns (I'm eating as I type!). Or brioche. Or anything!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice