- 120 g almonds, blanched, toasted
- 1 fennel bulb, large, trimmed & roughly cut
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 anchovy fillets, or to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Weigh almonds into TM bowl and grind 10 seconds speed 7. Scrape down and repeat until very finely ground.
2. Add remaining ingredients and process 3 seconds speed 7, scrape down and mix 10-15 seconds speed 5.
3. Taste and adjust seasonings to taste, by adding extra anchovy, lemon juice or pepper.
4. Repeat processing until smooth.
5. Place into serving dish, garnish with sprig of fennel leaves, cover and refrigerate until close to serving time.
1. May be served as a dip, spread or pate.
2. For a Vegan version use TM Vegetable Stock Paste instead of anchovy fillets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce