- 120 g almonds, blanched, toasted
- 1 fennel bulb, large, trimmed & roughly cut
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 anchovy fillets, or to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
Recipe is created for
1. Weigh almonds into TM bowl and grind 10 seconds speed 7. Scrape down and repeat until very finely ground.
2. Add remaining ingredients and process 3 seconds speed 7, scrape down and mix 10-15 seconds speed 5.
3. Taste and adjust seasonings to taste, by adding extra anchovy, lemon juice or pepper.
4. Repeat processing until smooth.
5. Place into serving dish, garnish with sprig of fennel leaves, cover and refrigerate until close to serving time.
1. May be served as a dip, spread or pate.
2. For a Vegan version use TM Vegetable Stock Paste instead of anchovy fillets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup