- 120 g almonds, blanched, toasted
- 1 fennel bulb, large, trimmed & roughly cut
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 anchovy fillets, or to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Weigh almonds into TM bowl and grind 10 seconds speed 7. Scrape down and repeat until very finely ground.
2. Add remaining ingredients and process 3 seconds speed 7, scrape down and mix 10-15 seconds speed 5.
3. Taste and adjust seasonings to taste, by adding extra anchovy, lemon juice or pepper.
4. Repeat processing until smooth.
5. Place into serving dish, garnish with sprig of fennel leaves, cover and refrigerate until close to serving time.
1. May be served as a dip, spread or pate.
2. For a Vegan version use TM Vegetable Stock Paste instead of anchovy fillets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Pasta-less Lasagne