- 600 grams green apples, peeled, quartered, deseeded
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 660 grams sugar
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 320 grams dried figs
- 125 grams walnuts, toasted if you like
- 2 teaspoon agar agar powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Chop apples for 15 sec / sp9 for smooth puree. Set aside.
Add figs, chop 1/3 at a time so not to overload the blade. 4sec / sp7. add the other handfuls and repeat. No need to remove.
Combine all ingredients except walnuts. Add agara agar powder at this step if using. Replace mc with tm basket. Cook for 30min / / 100 degrees / sp 2.
Simmer for a further 30min / / 98 degrees / sp2
if thicker consistency required, cook a further 5min / / 100degrees / sp2
Add walnuts and stir through for 10-15sec / / sp2. Pour into prepared muffin tins or jars and allow to set overnight in the refridgerator.
Serve with cheese and lavodh or crackers. Stays fresh for months. Great gift!
Chop walnuts for 1-2 sec / Turbo. Set aside.
This paste sets soft but firm in consistency. It will keep the shape of a muffin tin for exaple, or just set it in prepared jars or containers if presenting as a gift.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice