- 100 grams apple, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 600 grams ripe figs, tops cut off and halved
- 350 grams sugar
- 25 grams Jam setta with pectin
- .5 tsp ginger powder
- .5 tsp ground cinammon
- Place the apple, figs and sugar in the TM and cook for 40 mins, 100C speed 1.
- Add the ginger, cinammon and Jam Setta.
- Cook for 5 minutes, 100C speed 2.
- Test for set and add more Jam Setta if needed.
Pour into hot sterilised jars. (Sterilise jars by washing in warm soapy water and then place in the oven for 10mins on 160C).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo