- Fresh Flat Parsley to taste
- Fresh Chives to taste
- 30 grams walnuts
- 1 Green part of spring onion
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 60 grams Avocado flesh
- 250 Lactose free Cream Cheese
- 180 grams Tinned tuna
Place parsley,chives,walnuts, spring onion, salt n pepper in the bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7.
Add Avocado (If not able to tolerate you can use fodmap friendly mayonnaise) cream cheese and tuna and mix for 15 seconds speed 5.
Serve with cracker/veggie of your choice.
Adapted from EDC Tuna Dip
Put in as much seasoning as you like, also great with a bit of sweet chilli sauce added too !
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weight Watchers Coffee angel food cake (4pp)
- Weight Watchers Banoffee Slice (5pp)
- Cherry Choc Dream
- Caramel Pear and Cardamon Sorbet
- Banana Split Fruity Dream
- Avocado and Lime Sorbet
- Festive Bread
- FODMAP Friendly Creamy Beef Curry
- FODMAP Gingerbread and Cranberry Biscuits
- CAB Biscuits choc,almond and beetroot
- FODMAP FRIENDLY CUSTARD