- 800 grams Ripe Mangoes, Skin removed, roughly chopped
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 onions
- Thumb Sized Piece Of Ginger
- 5 cardamon pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- 1/2 tsp coriander seed
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 large red chilli, Deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 apples, Cored and roughly chopped (3cm)
- 320 grams white wine vinegar
- 300 grams raw sugar
- 1 tsp salt
1. Place the cardamon pods, cinnamon stick, cumin seed, coriander seed and mustard seeds into the Thermomix Bowl and dry roast for 3 mins / Varoma / Speed 1. Remove and set aside to cool.
2. Place Onion and ginger into Mixing Bowl and chop for 3 secs / Speed 7. Scrap down sides. Add the Olive Oil and saute for 4 mins / Varoma / Speed 1.
3. Add the dry roasted spices back into the mixing bowl, along with the turmeric, and all other ingredients (mango, diced apple, white wine vinegar, raw sugar & salt). Cook for 30 mins / Varoma / Reverse / Speed Soft, MC in place.
4. After the cooking time has lapsed, remove the MC and place the steaming basket on top of the Thermomix Lid and continue to cook for an additional 15 mins / Varoma / Reverse / Speed Soft (or until the chutney reaches your desired thickness).
5. Pour hot chutney into hot, sterilized jars and seal. Store in a cool, dark place for up to six months. Store in fridge once opened.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce