- 2 onions (medium)
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock concentrate, vegeta stock powder is best
8Recipe is created for
chop onions on speed 7 for 3-5 seconds
add butter and cook for 10 mins at 100o on speed 1
allow to cool - then add cream cheese and stock concentrate and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4
serve and garnish with chopped chives
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA