- 2 onions (medium)
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock concentrate, vegeta stock powder is best
Recipe is created for
chop onions on speed 7 for 3-5 seconds
add butter and cook for 10 mins at 100o on speed 1
allow to cool - then add cream cheese and stock concentrate and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4
serve and garnish with chopped chives
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls