- 2 clove garlic
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 500 grams Grapeseed Oil
- 25 grams hot water
- 1 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put garlic cloves into bowl and set speed 7 for 3 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl, and repeat.
Insert Butterfly whisk
put egg yolks, mustard and half the lemon juice in bowl and beat - speed 3 for 20 seconds.
Set Thermomix to speed 3 for 3 minutes (with butterfly in). Add oil through gap in lid (between lid and MC) to drizzle in slowly. This step should take around the 3 mins mark - extend time if necessary - you don't want to rush the oil drizzle.
Pour in around 25 grams of hot water and the rest of the lemon juice. Add salt.
Mix for another 10 seconds speed 3.
Pour into jar and refigerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Blueberry jam
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)