THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon GF plain flour
- 250 g Milk
- 250 g cream
- 2 tablespoon GF grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoon Chopped chives
- Place all ingredients into mixing bown
Mix - 100 deg/ sp 3-4/ about 5 mins ( or til thickened)
(Add more milk if you want it thinner consistency)
Serve on your yummy Thermomix Corned Beef!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Easter Egg Buns
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Custard with Protein Powder