THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon GF plain flour
- 250 g Milk
- 250 g cream
- 2 tablespoon GF grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoon Chopped chives
Place all ingredients into mixing bown
Mix - 100 deg/ sp 3-4/ about 5 mins ( or til thickened)
(Add more milk if you want it thinner consistency)
Serve on your yummy Thermomix Corned Beef!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- The perfect lemon tart
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Paleo Meringue
- Berry Baked Cheesecake